UltraLinq is a vendor-agnostic, web-based PACS solution that seamlessly integrates into your imaging workflow whether you’re a solo practitioner, a network, or anywhere in between.
Clinical Imaging Support: Cardiovascular
Working hand-in-hand with our clients over the past sixteen years, we’ve developed a platform that helps cardiac and vascular specialists simplify their workflow with the toolsets they need to provide the quality care their patients deserve.
Here are some of the ways our cloud-native PACS can support you:
- ECG, ABI, and holter monitor reporting
- Facilitate remote interpretation for all your exam types
- Extensive reporting library including ICAEL, ICANL, and ICAVL standard templates
- Calibrated post-measurement and annotation tools
- Seamlessly create stress sets
- Flexible workflow to support cardiovascular specialists in all environments:
- Solo cardiology offices, telecardiology/teleradiology services, cath labs, hospital cardiology departments, mobile imaging businesses, vascular facilities, outreach clinics, and multi-site cardiology practices, and cardiovascular research institutes.
I brought with me a Pediatric Cardiologist who, in addition to interpreting our exams, is now performing a monthly clinic here at Brooks to see kids...He is very pleased with UltraLinq and has said it is one of the most user friendly systems he has used. It makes our turnaround times exceptional, and gives us the opportunity to provide our patients with immediate access to the best in pediatric Cardiology care even though we are a rural hospital.
How UltraLinq supports clinicians:
Personalized reporting templates of a range of general ultrasound exam types, such as MSK, Thyroid, Abdominal, Lung, Renal, Gall Bladder, and Pelvic.
Attach corresponding images, reports, or worksheets to exams for centralized storage.
Library of anatomical templates allow custom illustration of exam findings, such as using artery diagrams to demonstrate blockages.
Post-processing tools allow annotation of images which can be saved and exported.
We actively support providers in settings such as ORs, Imaging Centers, Hospitals, Mobile C-Arm & X-Ray services, Urgent Care Centers, Nephrology practices, Orthopedic offices, Research institutes, etc.
EMED and POC Workflow Solution
UltraLinq supports clinicians in EMED and POC settings with the following:
- Provide feedback using QA templates and annotations on EMED reports and images
- Review exams off-site and send comments directly to trainees through UltraLinq
- Track credentialing physician progress over time across multiple exam types
- Once a physician is credentialed, easily transition from credentialing to billing workflow within our system
- Over-read functionality based on personalizable workflow rules
Real solutions for today's challenges in emergency medicine are rare. The exception is UltraLinq which exponentially increases the impact of ED ultrasound. By providing seamless, lean connectivity, UltraLinq allows clients to achieve excellence in CQI, education, reimbursement and program transparency. Simply put, I believe UltraLinq improves patient care.
Telemedicine: Multi-Location & Rural Access
UltraLinq offers a telemedicine solution that enables an efficient, remote imaging workflow.
- Upload exams from any remote site, reducing travel time and improving turnaround time
- Easily access, read, and report on exams from anywhere with an internet connection
- Instantly send exams to physicians for review across counties or states
- Drive accountability with real-time access to the audit trail
- EMR, digital fax, and email integration for automatic distribution of finalized reports
UltraLinq offers one centralized place to store imaging exams for your patients through every stage of their reproductive health.
Here are some ways we can support your OB/GYN practice:
- Structured reporting templates for an array of gynecologic and obstetric exams:
- Transvaginal or transabdominal pelvic ultrasound
- First through Third trimester fetal ultrasound
- Maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) targeted obstetrical ultrasound or nuchal translucencies (NT)
- Fertility evaluations: follicle tracking and HyCoSy
- Track growth for obstetric and gynecologic evaluations with prior exam comparison
- Securely share images, annotations, and reports with image sharing, exporting, and EMR integrations
- Measure fetal growth directly on the image with circular and distance measurements
How UltraLinq supports clinicians: Radiology
We are a teleradiology image management solution.
Here’s how we can support you:
- Remotely access and report on cineloops and X-Rays (including DICOM X-Rays) with 8-bit image support
- Workstation-free remote reading and teleradiology tools like brightness/contrast, inverting, and other mouse controls and shortcuts
- Scalable viewing options allow you to compare images or exams side-by-side, and complete a report as you read an exam
- Expand and collapse CT/MRI slices in real time
- Dictation software compatibility
Medical Imaging Education with UltraLinq
Prepare students for success in their medical imaging careers with UltraLinq. Using UltraLinq as an imaging platform will give them cost-effective, real-world PACS imaging experience, providing them with a competitive edge after graduation. In addition to student success, UltraLinq enables you to:
- Review, grade, assign, and provide feedback on student exams from any location
- Facilitate meaningful teaching and instruction with personalizable grading templates and tools
- Track student progress over time with centralized storage
- Export exams or images as part of a comprehensive portfolio
- Set up peer review and assign homework through UltraLinq